Meliora is latin for “better”, and Meliora cleaning products like Meliora Oxygen Brightener are purposefully made to be just that – better for people, better for animals and better for the environment. Their name is also a conscientious charge to always do better and strive for more. From innovating truly natural products and being fully transparent about each product’s ingredients, to pioneering plastic-free packaging, they are doing just that.
Meliora Oxygen Brightener safely and effectively brightens your laundry without the use of harmful chlorine. This bleach alternative is color-safe, and makes a great addition to your laundry routine, or any items in your home with residue or build-up. Try it on your favorite coffee or tea mugs to get rid of old stains.
- All Natural and 100% Biodegradable
- No Palm Oil
- No SLS, Parabens, Preservatives or Dyes
- Vegan and Cruelty-Free
- Made in the USA and SAFE Certified
- 100% Plastic-Free
- 1% of Every Sale Goes Towards Environmental Causes
How to Use:
- Add 1 Tablespoon to a normal load of laundry.
- For large/heavy loads, double it.
- Use with any water temp (for best results, warmer is better) and most fabrics (do not use with wool or silk)
- Test colored fabrics for color-fastness
- For general household cleaning, mix 1 Tablespoon of Oxygen Brightener with 8-16 oz. of warm water (about 1/4- to 1/2-cup of Oxygen Brightener per gallon of water)
Full Ingredient List: Sodium Carbonate Peroxide (Sodium Percarbonate), Sodium Carbonate (Washing Soda)
Net Weight 2 lb
- DO NOT MIX with Chlorine, Ammonia, or any other chemicals.
- Contains Sodium Percarbonate, which may irritate eyes or skin.
- In case of eye contact, rinse with water for 15 minutes.
- In case of skin contact, wash with soap and water.
- If ingested, do not induce vomiting; drink plenty of water to dilute.