Meliora is latin for “better”, and Meliora cleaning products like the meliora dish soap are purposefully made to be just that – better for people, better for animals and better for the environment. Their name is also a conscientious charge to always do better and strive for more. From innovating truly natural products and being fully transparent about each product’s ingredients, to pioneering plastic-free packaging, they are doing just that.
Meliora Dish Soap is an awesome plastic-free, zero-waste option to wash your dirty dishes, pots, and pans. Ditch the bulky, slippery plastic bottles for this natural, more sustainable alternative.
- 100% Biodegradable
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- No Palm Oil
- No SLS, Parabens, Preservatives or Dyes
- Vegan and Cruelty-Free
- SAFE Certified
- Made in the USA
- 100% Plastic-Free
- 1% of Every Sale Goes Towards Environmental Causes
Hand Washing Made Easy:
- Place the Dish Soap puck on a soap dish, coaster, or right on the edge of your sink.
- Wet your sponge/brush, rub it over your Dish Soap, and wash away.
- For those extra dirty items that need a soak – or to fill the entire sink – simply hold the Dish Soap under the faucet while the water is running.
Full Ingredient List
UNSCENTED: Vegetable Soap [Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Sunflowerate, Glycerin, Water, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil]
LEMON: Vegetable Soap [Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Sunflowerate, Glycerin, Water, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil], Organic Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil
*lemon essential oil naturally contains the potential allergen limonene.
Each plastic-free Dish Soap puck is 7 oz. [199 g]