Super Alkaline 1.5 Volt Batteries - C - 2 Pack
Digital Alkaline Batteries - 1.5 Volt
At first glance, all batteries look the same. They're all the same size and they fit snugly into one of the many portable electronic devices that have become very common in our everyday lives. Most of us never even give a thought to how batteries are made or what harm they can do to our environment once they are discarded. But Fuji EnviroMAX has been dedicated to developing one of the most environmentally respectful batteries on the planet for twenty years.
Fuji EnviroMAX is dedicated to setting environmental standards with the batteries they make. At one time, all batteries were made with mercury and cadmium, which are heavy metals. These heavy metals, along with other materials, have been proven to be harmful to the environment. Fuji Batteries decided they wanted to confront this environmental danger head-on, so they developed Fuji EnviroMAX to eliminate the use of materials like mercury and cadmium, which are hazardous to the environment.
- The batteries contain NO dangerous Cadmium, Mercury or PVC
- The manufacturing of these batteries does not release any ozone depleting compounds
- Packaging made with recycled paper
- 7 year shelf life, one of the longest shelf lives in the alkaline battery industry
- Safe in most landfills*
*Please follow your state and local regulation regarding the proper disposal of all batteries.
How Green Batteries Work:
- High quality and performance; in fact, one of the best technology has to offer.
- Fuji Batteries have a seven year shelf life, one of the longest shelf lives available in the alkaline battery industry. They also have a superb discharge curve, and strong leak tightness.
- EnviroMAX batteries can handle wide temperature characteristics, and contain many safety features.
- Each battery type meets/exceeds national brands in every category, as verified by Independent Testing Labs.
- Fuji Batteries maintain strength throughout the whole life of the battery, and can be used in extreme weather conditions.
- Fuji Batteries come in a wide variety of blister packs and multi-packs
- Safe for our environment using mostly recycled paper, and plastic, so our environmentally conscious consumers can be confident that they are purchasing an authentically green-conscious product.
In The News
The proof is all about us. Our planet is going green. And to help that cause, Fuji EnviroMAX batteries bring a long-overdue dimension of eco-responsibility to the replacement battery market - along with unsurpassed power and longevity! You truly get the best of both worlds with Fuji EnviroMAX - at no added cost. Independent tests show Fuji EnviroMAX batteries equal, and most often exceed the performance and longevity of equivalent major brands. But that's only part of the Fuji EnviroMAX story. The materials that make up a Fuji EnviroMAX battery are derived from the basic elements of the Earth. There is nothing inside a Fuji EnviroMAX battery that will harm the environment if it is disposed of through normal waste systems. A few reasons why are that Fuji EnviroMAX batteries contain no harmful mercury, cadmium - nor are they packaged with dangerous (and non-recyclable) PVC plastic. Instead, Fuji EnviroMAX batteries are made in some of the world's most eco-respectful battery plants, operating under some of the strictest standards of environmental responsibility. In fact, most of all resources used in the Fuji EnviroMAX manufacturing process are reused and recycled! What's more, Fuji EnviroMAX batteries are labeled and packaged with recycled paper and P.E.T. plastic. The result is batteries that meet a world standard for environmental responsibility and recyclable materials. And no other batteries are so respectful of our environment as Fuji EnviroMAX.
|Usage||Fuji EnviroMAX batteries are great for: Video Camera Digital Camera Camcorder Hand Held Game CD Player MP3 Player PDA Personal Organizer Headphones Calculator Clock Flashlight Walkie-Talkie Toys Much More!|