Your shopping cart is empty!
There are always obstacles that make it difficult to do the right thing. When it comes to protecting yourself, your family, and your home, there is no option but to work through the obstacles and go green.
For some, green living has become a way of life, yet there are many homes that continue to use chemical-based products everyday. In the last decade, the green movement has grown exponentially in the effort to save our planet from years of damaging abuse and it has made some big strides in major industries such as the Automobile Industry, Agriculture and Construction. However, the biggest impact will come from everyday people doing everyday things.
What does it mean to go ‘green’?
Environmentalism as a whole is defined as a social movement dedicated to the conservation and improvement of the environment.
Going ‘green’ is a demonstrated way of life that consciously reduces the amount of harmful effects on the environment through individual behavior and consumer habits. These actions include reducing waste, recycling, reusing old items, and re-thinking about the safety of the products we use.
In one day, a household will run the dishwasher, do the laundry, clean the bathrooms, wipe the counters, walk the dog and wash their hands. This household will do all these and more using toxic, chemical-based products that contain ingredients only 2% of the population can pronounce. Now calculate that over 100-million households. That’s a lot of damage, but also, a huge opportunity to make a positive impact.
More and more families are aware of the importance of going green at home, not only to preserve mother earth, but also, to protect themselves and their loved ones from the dangers of toxic products. Unfortunately, there are obstacles that may hinder the choice to go green in our homes. Some common concerns are:
- Green products are hard to find
- Green products are expensive
- Green products are not as effective as chemical-based products
These are all legitimate reasons to stick with the everyday products we use, but fortunately, these reasons are myths.
- There are convenient resources to purchase natural, non-toxic household and personal products and get them delivered straight to your home -
- Green products are comparatively priced with non-green products
- There are many green products that are as effective as non-green products and do not cause harm to the body, the home or the planet. After extensive testing, research, and based on consumer feedback, Sapphire Green Earth offers products that are not only safe – they work.
Most importantly, the reasons to switch to green far outweigh the reasons to stick with harmful products and believe it or not, it’s not as hard as you might have thought.
Sapphire Green Earth encourages you to take a look at the extensive inventory of green, natural, non-toxic household and personal care products we carry. Just browse, order, and we’ll ship it to you. Now you can go green. See, wasn’t that easy?